Mount Du Cap, Cap Estate
Are you interested in this property? Call +1 758 450 7770
Mount du Cap is a 38-acre estate situated at one of St. Lucia’s most exclusive addresses, a development of quality bespoke homes, with commanding views of the island and of neighbouring Martinique.
The concept for this exclusive community was born of the owners’ endeavour to capitalise on the location’s stunning al fresco appeal and proximity to nearby amenities, while offering seclusion, security and privacy.
The development is well established and has brand value recognised by local and overseas real estate professionals.
18 acres at Mount du Cap, consisting of 16 individual bespoke luxury home sites.
* 16 plots ranging from 3/4 acre to 3 acres
* 6 homes built, ranging in size from 3,000 to 6,500 sq ft
* 4 lots sold, awaiting development
* 6 remaining unsold lots
* All would be company sales
* No debt with any of the companies
This land is very secluded and private. It is accessed through the same security gate for the rest of the estate having 24 hr security.
Services are in place at the site boundary in anticipation of the future development of this site.
All the boundaries of the estate are fenced and secure.
The land is very quiet and tranquil, and looks north to the island of Martinique and has the ocean as one of its boundaries.
Despite its secluded and peaceful location, it is very close to all the amenities of Rodney Bay comprising some of St. Lucia’s best beaches, top restaurants, IGY Marina with Super Yacht berthing, casino, spas, golf course and other sporting facilities.
Planning permission has been granted that would allow a very flexible approach to its eventual development, including a 100-room upmarket boutique hotel.
The basic particulars of the land are as follows:
* Parcel of undeveloped land of approximately 20.5 acres
* 8 acres are queen’s chain (leasehold with 44 years remaining)
* 12.8 acres are freehold
* Land has been master planned by renowned architect Ian Morrison
* Full EIA (environmental impact assessment) has been completed and formed part of the planning application
* The government has granted outline planning permission for a development of 44 villas of approximately 2,000 sq. ft. on 12.8 acres, to include their own central facilities
* Subject to status and final scheme the purchasers can access many of the fiscal incentives and tax breaks that the government offers to attract investment in Tourism-related projects
* St. Lucia has very attractive tax laws with no Dividend Tax or Inheritance Tax. It also operates a very good and competitive CIP (Citizenship by Investment Programme)
* Incentives could include a tax holiday of 15-20 years
This is one of the last sites of its kind and size remaining in the north of the island.
The sale would be a share sale of Imagine Resorts Ltd., owners of the property (also debt free).
The developer is prepared to accept a heavily discounted package price for the remaining plots from phase 1 and all of phase 2, of US$8.85m.
Only recently offered for sale as a package it is anticipated that it will attract a lot of interest at this price.
General Brochure (11MB)
Built Homes Brochure (13MB)
Plots For Sale Brochure (10MB)
Plot One Brochure (5MB)
Phase 2 Hotel Site Brochure (25MB)
Area: Sq Ft